Jump to content
Fish On First
  • Create Account

Jose Herrera

Verified Member
  • Posts

    295
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Miami Marlins Videos

2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking

Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

News

2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jose Herrera

  1. 1. Main thing holding us back from making the postseason: Robby Snelling & Thomas White injuries were a gut punch. They both were on pace to pitch key innings down the stretch for us. 2. The player I’m most excited to watch next season: I pick Robby Snelling, he pitched solid in his debut. It would be awesome if he is able to pick up where he left off next season. 3. Specific free agents I would like us to target: Adrian Morejon and/or Randy Arozarena. We do not have to sign either, personally I would prefer extending players we already have, but it would not hurt to add two proven veterans to our great young core. 4. Which teams will make it to the 2026 World Series: I pick the Dodgers & Rays with the Rays winning it all. Let our little bro win their first title before we start making a run. 5. Are you against or for a salary cap: In theory the M.L.B implementing a salary cap would be a great business practice as it would prevent teams from being financially over leveraged while promoting parity across the league. We will see what happens.
  2. Hopefully we hire someone who will continue to make our hitters better. It seemed like Pedro Guerrero did a great job?
  3. Smart move, you need continuity if you are trying to build something that lasts.
  4. We finished better than we did last season! What a moment in the booth!!
  5. Javier Sanoja is a great player but keep in mind we have a lot of infielders coming up. He is going to need to lock down third base if he wants to stick around. Personally I think it would be great if he, Otto Lopez & X are able to play everyday for us going into the 2030s.
  6. I read this and was like "wow look at all the players the Braves had" only to realize we were still the better team😎
  7. It is great that we are managing the team like we are still in it. Two more wins and we can officially say we are better than we were last season. I have liked what I have seen from Ryan Gusto thus far. There always seems to be traffic on the bases, but he is good at working around it and giving us around 5 innings.
  8. I think what messed us up this season was Robbie Snelling and Thomas White going down with injuries. The plan was to have them in the mix with Eury Perez, Max Meyer & Sandy Alcantara. To be honest it was a great idea but we just had bad luck.
  9. @One Regend I wrote that before he was diagnosed with T.O.S🤣 Well on the bright side at least we can move forward without second guessing ourselves.
  10. Great journalism @Mike Ferguson. I never knew of this game. Nice job including the pregame ceremony and the Montreal Expos response prior to the highlights.
  11. I respect Pete Fairbanks for stepping in when Ronny Henriquez went down. I would entertain resigning him for less money.
  12. Go Hammerheads! Thank you for the update @Hector Rodriguez. We are playing tonight against the Yankees Single-A club at home.
  13. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope he is the real deal.
  14. Let's see what happens when we get around to playing the Diamondbacks & Padres. We still showed some fight this series.
  15. Making the playoffs this season was never going to be guaranteed with or without Liam Hicks. Our team is still great, but the coaches and players need to stop moping around. I know they’re tired, but did we really put all this effort throughout the season just to take a dive in the end?
  16. Great article @Ely Sussman. I was thrilled when you mentioned Luis Lara and his contract extension. However right now I would rather us spend money first on proven older veterans like Kyle Stowers, Otto Lopez, Sandy Alcantara & X this offseason. If one of those position players plays hardball then see if Javy is interested.
  17. Great job by Preston Wilson to hit the ball where it was pitched. I was not expecting to hear Tommy Hutton on the call✊
  18. Joe Girardi managing this team into the 2010's would have been something.
  19. @One Regend I was watching a game the other day and Tommy Hutton said Otto is recovering from a ring finger injury. Nah at this point Sanoja at third and Ramirez a DH is fine. Take the savings and put them towards some contract extensions please.
×
×
  • Create New...