2qbn
Verified Member-
Posts
161 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Miami Marlins Videos
2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking
Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits
Guides & Resources
News
2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker
2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses
Forums
Blogs
Events
Store
Downloads
Gallery
Everything posted by 2qbn
-
Marlins rough up old friend Ryan Weathers, but bullpen implodes
2qbn replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
With that pitching matchup, hope for PPD due to weather. ;)- 2 replies
-
- max meyer
- ryan weathers
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Eury Pérez fails in unfamiliar way, walking half-dozen Yankees
2qbn replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
Eury could play QB for Dolphins with that kind of performance in the "cold" weather. :P Good to see the red rooster is still hitting.- 3 replies
-
- eury perez
- xavier edwards
- (and 3 more)
-
What are your Marlins vs. Yankees series predictions?
2qbn replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
Yankees 2-1 MVP: Jazz since he is better than any other player in the majors according to his silence. -
Such an excellent start to the season. This is what they needed and doing more than treading water waiting for Stowers and the stud pitchers to get called up. Canadian connection committing crimes.
- 3 replies
-
- sandy alcantara
- liam hicks
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Out of the first five starts ,they have 4 wins. Of the pitching performances, two were excellent, two were about average, and one was Quantricidal. That sounds about right moving forward. Sure, sometimes the excellent outing could be from someone other than Sandy and Eury, and vice versa, but it seems like we could come close to expecting that each time through, give or take. So what does that mean? We back! :P
-
I liked the Cabrera trade as I thought it was important to possibly get more pop in the lineup and the Red Rooster has not disappointed. Plus, we have to see if Eddie lands on the DL with blisters or any other various ailment. Weathers, eh. That trade will take a bit to digest unless he just straight implodes this year.
-
Marlins drop their first game of the year as Paddack struggles
2qbn replied to Isaac Azout's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
That was a rough one. Today is now must win to have a chance at the series. We have Junk.- 7 replies
-
- chris paddack
- liam hicks
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Marlins drop their first game of the year as Paddack struggles
2qbn replied to Isaac Azout's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
I know it was a rough start, but Cal 2.0? Ouch. lol- 7 replies
-
- chris paddack
- liam hicks
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
What are your Marlins vs. White Sox series predictions?
2qbn replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
2-1 Marlins Going back to the Marsee well for MVP. -
For shame, Ely. For shame. ;)
-
They need to just automate balls and strikes. I personally can't stand umpire calls.
- 3 replies
-
- owen caissie
- deyvison de los santos
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Canadians lead Marlins to first 2-0 start since 2014
2qbn replied to Kevin Barral's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
I know it's only 2 games, but I'm liking the trade for the Canadian rooster.- 2 replies
-
- owen caissie
- liam hicks
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I was at the game and it was a great night. A few random thoughts. I was a little bummed Slater had the start and batted first over other guys who were with the team all spring. But that throw to get the runner out at home was worth the start. I'm glad he was later replaced by Conine and he had his time on Opening Day. I had picked Marsee as series MVP and his first at bat he pops up the first pitch. I thought I had mushed him. lol. Luckily he came back with a SB and scored run. The throw from Augustin to catch the baserunner stealing was ridiculous. It was literally on dudes back. There were a couple big time scares in that game they were able to get out of. The bases loaded for Sandy was one. Bender getting that SO in the 8th was another. Then of course the 9th. Phew. Thought they were going to blow it but held on. I recall reading about how the Marlins were going to change the game experience between music and scrapping some of the between innings entertainment. Well, I noticed, especially the music choices. It was a great mix of songs. Go Fish!
- 2 replies
-
- owen caissie
- austin slater
- (and 3 more)
-
Marlins to call up Deyvison De Los Santos
2qbn replied to Kevin Barral's topic in Marlins Minor League Talk
Yes! Hopefully this is opportunity to stick around. -
What are your Marlins vs. Rockies series predictions?
2qbn replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
Marlins 3-0 MVP: Marsee -
Marlins' World Series banners relocated, improved for 2026 season
2qbn replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
Other teams do it, and in this division, heck yes. Hang it up! ;) -
Marlins sign Austin Slater to major league deal
2qbn replied to Kevin Barral's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
I'm not saying it from a performance angle. For Opening Day one guy will feel like he skipped the line, possibly Conine. I prefer Niners son, who hit well in spring, to get the opportunity. Would be cool for the franchise. That is all. -
Marlins sign Austin Slater to major league deal
2qbn replied to Kevin Barral's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
Expect him to start both games? Ugh. I hope not. I would definitely not play him Opening Day. Other guys who have been here through camp deserve the opportunity to start/play that day. He can sneak in on Sunday. -
Once again, first base could be Marlins' biggest weakness
2qbn replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
D-los needs to get called up. Stop the rotating door at 1B.- 7 replies
-
- christopher morel
- liam hicks
- (and 4 more)
-
Kyle Stowers (hamstring) slated to begin season on IL
2qbn replied to Louis Addeo-Weiss's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
Bummer on Stowers. He's going to miss his bobblehead night.- 5 replies
-
- kyle stowers
- sandy alcantara
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
When the Marlins won both WS they had a beast backstop. Hoping Joe is the next one. Agustin can DH and play 1B once in a blue moon.
- 3 replies
-
- joe mack
- chris paddack
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I'm pulling so hard for DLS. Make it easy on the skipper and take the 1B job. Sorry, Morrell and Conine. At least they can play OF. :)
- 5 replies
-
- sandy alcantara
- deyvison de los santos
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Marlins sign Chris Paddack to one-year, $4M deal
2qbn replied to Kevin Barral's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
I wanted them to sign another pitcher. I'm just not sure it was this guy. Oh well. He'll do fine for what they need. An insurance for about 1-2 months until Snelling gets called up. Also, in case Garrett or Meyer needs 1-2 months to get back in to game shape.

