Jump to content
Fish On First
  • Create Account

2qbn

Verified Member
  • Posts

    161
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

 Content Type 

Profiles

Miami Marlins Videos

2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking

Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

News

2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 2qbn

  1. Marsee was pressing from the start and fell head first into the sophomore slump. Hopefully some time off will allow him to reset. This team still needs what he can offer.
  2. I think the Marlins regrouped during a few days off and come out and make a statement on the road against a playoff team. Marlins win 2-1. Stowers powers the team to MVP status. Go Fish!
  3. I like Sandy and Eury to win, so fish 2-1. I think Marsee is about to torch these fools. MarsVP
  4. I went to one spring training game. It was vs the Bluejays. Springer hits a first up at bat HR. I'm like dang this sucks already. lol In the bottom of the 1st Otto hits a HR. I'm like dang maybe he's going to ball this year. Balling out he has. Congrats, Otto! This team is firing on all cylinders. Crazy summer so far.
  5. Amazing how Stowers ends up being the prize instead of Norby. Stowers bobblehead is back bobbling with pride. PS: Sweep the leg!
  6. Marlins 2-1. MVP is Hicks coming back
  7. We knew if the thin air was going to give (Cassie longest HR), then it would take (Max's first L).
  8. Preach on ABS! I've been saying it since they started testing it. Use it for everything why do we have a biased, blind bat behind the plate? Ridiculous.
  9. Since my birthday is in June, I would like to take some of the credit. It was tough, but we did it. :P All kidding aside, what a month. What a turnaround. I mentioned this when they we re struggling, that hopefully those struggles leads to resolve as the team got healthier, and there is still a looooong way to go, I like what I see.
  10. That was awesome to see. They are rolling. Owen figuring it out while Cabrera is on the DL. Conine giving us the power boost that's been much needed. It's time to buy.
  11. I would like Ray & Aroldis. I mean let's go for it, ya know. :)
  12. Marlins win 3-1. Stowers powers MVP
  13. I'm like Shawn. Rotation concerns. Cards 2-1. Walker MVP
  14. It's been an amazing start to the summer. Every win will prove to be crucial if they want to snag that WC spot.
  15. Due to the unknown with starting pitching, I'm going Marlins 2-1 and Hicks is MVP
  16. It had been holding up, but the rotation was bound to go through a collapse considering the quality we're trotting out there. Roll the dice on calling someone up. Can't hurt at this point and we just might get lucky and find a gamer.
  17. I hope I'm wrong but Phillies 2-1. Schwarber MVP
  18. That Meyer-Skenes matchup is really going to test Max's loss record. That one should be good. Even though part of me thinks there could be a letup after being so red hot, but I'm going to go with the team that is vibing. Marlins win 2-1. Owen Cassie MVP aka the Canadian Rooster
  19. This has been the dream scenario for the Marlins during this doubt in starting pitching. They are getting contributions from the guys tasked with starting, but also the bats have picked it up. Swimming up the Wild Card standings like a .... Marlin? ba-dum-tish. Dad joke in honor of Father's Day coming up next week.
  20. Don't look now but the Marlins are hot. Just in time for a summer surge. I'll take it :P
  21. Let's keep cooking. The starting pitching will get sorted out and stabilize. Now is the time to get hot.
  22. Marlins win 2-1. Going back to the X man for MVP.
×
×
  • Create New...