Jump to content
Fish On First
  • Create Account

1993 fan from start

Verified Member
  • Posts

    532
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Miami Marlins Videos

2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking

Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

News

2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 1993 fan from start

  1. the Marlins are second in the majors in outs made on the bases with 49 . i believe that 100 percent. The Marlins simply just beat themselves to lose. If that true it be just one to three games. We seen this more than once. I do know marlins are number one in caught stealing . and reaching base on error top 5 . mostly it the same players third base coach Blake Lalli goes for the tie and waves Jiménez home How many of you would send Jiménez home plate? Knowing how he steels and runs the bases. what I been saying all years . It's about knowing your players. .
  2. 2-1 MARLINS G.Conine LAST night game was about one person on the team. and needs to hit the cut off man every time he throws in . not a true outfielder and not a true pitcher . I can see Conine being replace again . which make a bad pick a little bit. and marlins getting sweep because two players like last night game. I do believe teams enjoy throwing LHP against the marlins.. Marlins got three player hitting in wrong spot in batting order. at best maybe one or two.
  3. Agustín or Sanoja was not going to save marlins in 8th. even if Sanoja got on second . Not to many people hitting behind him.. did LG Twins fix Austin Dean AVG .334 HR 31 RBI 94 OPS 1.067 G 101 ? maybe that should be Marlins first pickup during offseason . career AVG .319 HR 117 RBI 417 OPS 970 G 496 2b 107 3b 11
  4. agree on the Hick trade look stable and good.. but expect Hicks to improve some. IF Brayden Taylor, has more power. should be call up spring .cause of age.
  5. killing the 9th with Agustin and Sanoja . Then you give new guy Agustin who has wild pitch cause of bad pitch calling maybe . and looks like Agustin don't give 100 percent go after pitches.. no matter what conner trade still looking bad on day one.. or the marlins going to extend john king? lol Braves are the main team that straight up bets the marlins. dont change lineup or anything . Just go and do it... the game did seem faster than the Mets games. But don't mind playing the Braves every year. compare to the Mets and Phillies .
  6. first of its not only about Griffen. who never play for marlins till Peter Bendix gave him a chance. The guy that trusted him first . and how long did it take for Griffen to GET CALL UP? Who do you think Griffen and Jeff trust more? the guy that traded for him and never call him up in 3 years. or the guy that call him up . In his first year on the job. Griffen is more a Peter Bendix guy then you think. And that main none of us are Bendix guys . Even if we trust him on day one over past people. Marlins did just enough at trade deadline to keep fans interested I disagree How many of the returns going to make big impact this year? same problem marlins had during the losing streak still with them. so it was a EVEN KILL FOR ME . Hicks only trade I thougth was worth it. and giving Bendix trust in other trades. but one I don't agree with. .Don’t look for May to take the mound in a MLB game any time soon, Caissie/Conine to provide Hicks-level production lol more like Javier Sanoja/Esteury Ruiz the way the trades went done . its time for Javier Sanoja to step it up do I think he surpasses his run total of 40 in 2025 no Marlins still have LOSING record when he hits above 9th in order.
  7. BRAVES 2-1 MVP Owen Cassie bullpen game game after trade deadline lol.
  8. ,204 avg don't matter if you watch Marlins tv. it about OPS LOL. Plus I'm looking at it as a cheap trade, big reward later. If you can live with Sanoja. You can Live Mayo. Coby Mayo can replace replace Heriberto Hernández in the lineup both numbers are close in HR,R,RBI . granted you make be taking a change with a 24 year . who has room to grow. ma
  9. and I feel it also a move for Sanoja to take his spot. If he not traded also. while try to get better . if talking about trade Griffen no one off limits to me.
  10. I Would think if anything it be minor league . Marlins trade for. or put in a packet deal. unless marlins think he would return again.
  11. scoreboard does not mean much to me. unless it 7 days to go. I just know marlins have to win. and other I would cheek on is Rays.
  12. 2-2 even MVP Griffen Conine dont mind marlins showing jeff Conine during Giffen ab's . that was a fun HR. even if it felt Clayton was trying to give game away.
  13. Colby Mayo of O's would be a good idea IF trading Lopez. Sanoja would almost have to move. You know Pauly and Connor your main 3B. And Mayo play a good defense at first. My reason behind that. And lowest trade cost maybe.
  14. LOL MOMENT who would you weather have Challenge ? Last I seen Jazz was 4 -32 on challenge. watching him play the Rays. if you did not say it . I would have. Don't think they think of who hitting in 9th inning .
  15. I was surprise Sanoja was not shown on TV . Or put in the game.
  16. DON'T expect Garrett teams want to have him day one in mlb. , marlins will have to pay down on Fairbanks to get something of value,. I seen this team as seller during this losing streak and low buyers. rumor of names being ask about is bigger then people are saying . Other teams believe Marlins are selling. and listing on ever not one safe. no one in bullpen is 100 percent safe. like to see john king one more year. I read three teams already calling on him..
  17. I don't miss Agustín Ramírez ALSO . I DO know number show team win more and play better with NORBY . What has team done without Norby. I would weather take more production vs Sanoja 261 ab 25 R, RBI 35 5 SB 9 errors at 3b. Conner can surpass that 200 abs 17 R ,16 Rbi SB 6 o error at 3b this year. 27 -22 winning record when he plays. . Vs losing record with two others one is Heriberto in lineup 6-18 when he hits above 5 in the order. and 8 -25 when Sanoji hits above 9th in batting order. not saying it a fix. as the saying goes number don't lie.
×
×
  • Create New...