-
Posts
532 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
7
Content Type
Profiles
Miami Marlins Videos
2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking
Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits
Guides & Resources
News
2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker
2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses
Forums
Blogs
Events
Store
Downloads
Gallery
Everything posted by 1993 fan from start
-
I say if the price is right.. Do think Eury Perez sould be talk about first. Could see small talk during offseason and during the season. IF nothing done by trade deadline . Weather Marlins make a trade for a control pitcher. . This a team that can't afford to get nothing in return
- 2 replies
-
- sandy alcantara
- clayton mccullough
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
What were the main weaknesses/issues that held the Marlins back from reaching the postseason this year? Weakness was bad batting order against LHP . Issuse the trade deadline. Im ok with the Rays trade . rest should not happpen. Lake Beacher cost Marlins some games. One game I would say is Mets VS Marlins 15-14 . YES I do have a problem with Norby trade.. Marlins choice Leo J. , Graham P. , De Los Santos , . No reason for Agustin to be up if numbers are almost simler. Which injured Marlins player are you most excited to see get back to full strength next year? Robby Snelling after seeing Minor Leauge Caree. We know what rest can do in Mlb . Im more exictic to see Anthoony Bender over Ronny H. because of inng pitch. Any specific pending free agents you'd like the Marlins to target this offseason? Fun one is Austin Dean , trade from young player Coby Mayo with pop , If you like Javir S. you sould like Mauricio Dubon. Not giving up on Rays . Rays vs Dodgers. weather see Brewers vs Rays. Fun one Braves vs Rays
-
Marlins to retain Clayton McCullough for 2027
1993 fan from start replied to Kevin Barral's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
Bendix said. "Clayton and I are very aligned. How I felt about it. puppt maybe. HAPPY about the 159 WINS MOST IN TWO YEARS -
I just wonder would 1 year Austin Dean take a chance be worth it?
- 1 reply
-
- aj ramos
- pete fairbanks
- (and 4 more)
-
Marlins best Braves in 2026 finale
1993 fan from start replied to Louis Addeo-Weiss's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
great game fun to watch. Griffen must of been told. Rich Waltz misses calling G.station Moon shots. I alway get chills when Rich Waltz show up in Marlins Park/Loan Depo. Fun to see Kyle Slelaff , Tom Hutton, Ritch Waltz, Rod Allen their at the same time was fun to see. Hope who ever replaces Tom Hutton . Is not from New York voice. I know you guys can trow up a youtube video of Tom Hutton and Ritch Waltz over the YEARS . BE FUN TO HAVE. thank you Tommy And Ritch .- 3 replies
-
- sandy alcantara
- griffin conine
- (and 2 more)
-
YES I do see Joe being life time Marlin . cause Fernadez I think still wanted to be a Marlin. With his record in Marlins stadium and love for Miami. They would had to found a middle ground . With more years on contract. Loria at the time would been only one over spend on him. Marlins GM at the time no. Great images .. still like the Orange uniforms
-
where last night game ? choose talk about one person over the team??? I don't think Sanoja is getting better . you also have to count how many loses Marlins have when he bats higher than 9th in the order lest I check 10 -29 . He will fade and the amount of at bats show it 457 50 R he need at bat to get prodution .. compare to some like Griffen Conine 280 at bats 44 R abd better hr rate 18 with better RBI RATE 42 Sanoja is the lest guy I trust with runners on . getting hot 1 month at most. . The only one he come close to is Heriberto in At Bats 444 49 R witch has more power higher strikeout rate and rbi match.. Sanoja is a 2B AND SS by defensive number. . But other play smarter and defsive wise better.. know if Sanoja getting Runs and Rbis at less AT Bats I WOULD Agree with everyone.
-
Was there anything the Miami Marlins could have realistically done this summer to make them a contender this October? Probably not. I STRONGLY Disagree with that. yet...it's hard to shake the sense that the Marlins could have done more at the trade deadline. I STRONGLY Disagree with that. That they left opportunities on the table. In short, that they completely punted on the chance to make the playoffs for the third time in the Bruce Sherman era. Would they have been a long shot to do so? yes and Agree . not all playoff teams are going to make it. Unfortunately, there's also no denying what a mistake it would have been to really push the chips in. This team wasn't ready, and the primary reason for that was lack of depth. When depth is your biggest issue . yes that true when you are trading mlb players for minor leagures. and one I count was ready. and you not calling any up worth it. How did De Los Santos work out being call up more than once? plus puting bad batting orders up. not helping aginst LHP pitching. Unfortunately, there's also no denying what a mistake it would have been to really push the chips in. Stronggly Disagree. This is the pro. And Rays did not get better .And win Divison .. Till started pushing the chips in. . And Fans are returning to that stadium. And we know Loan Depo/Marlins park better. We know fans will show up . Because of WBC and Florida Panthers event. But agree Marlins can't be a top11 team in spending. till mlb has better Model..
-
Great job Eury. Was thinking when he was going to be pulled. He looks to be getting better. Conine is getting it done also.
- 1 reply
-
- eury perez
- joe mack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
What are your Marlins vs. Braves series predictions?
1993 fan from start replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
1-2 Braves Kyle Stowers Mvp -
I felt Marlins gave up that game. simple as that. lot of Cubs was making fun of Marlins lineup after the game. and other teams where hating and felt Marlins gave away the game with the lineup. Just what I seen and watch. bad you start trying in last at bat with Conine. This season was not as great as people think.. all people will see looking back is that loosing streak. Aftar a great June.. I felt last year team was better.. The way the marlins handle Mets and yankees . Plus marlins where in playoff race then fail out. Offseason will be a long one for this team..
-
was Ryan Gusto sent down for a while ? before his turn around.. was it marlins pitching staff that turn him around? sandy looked like he was kicking his leg up more . when he was trowing.. offense will hurt marlins . if not for the pitchers belling this team out. I did not understand why Mack was hitting nine in the batting oeder. why jared Serna getting at bats . I am supprise any one pitching to Griffen Conine with Sanoja behind him. would be good for the team to see calabration ? or not to see.
-
What are your Marlins vs. Cubs series predictions?
1993 fan from start replied to Ely Sussman's topic in Miami Marlins Talk
1-2 Cubs Griffen Conine -
you are right . We aren't sending up to the pitching mound gas can Cade Gibson and Tyler Zuber in meaningful innings . But talk of bullpen remind me of game with the Mets 15 -14 . I am sure 98 PERCENT if marlins had Lake Beacher they won that game. Any win against Mets or Yankess is importent . What get me the most about the trades is how many are MLB ready.. one I can count is Victor Vondnik. I do think we sould be going after more pithcers if not ready. Marlins can call up late during Season.
- 11 replies
-
- clayton mccullough
- sandy alcantara
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
291 at bats for Owen Caisse 45 R ,RBI 58 hr 14 vs Kyle Stowers 435 at BATS R 53 RBI 61 HR 19 . IM just saying Owen Caisse got his numbers far less AT BATs . That just example Caisse has done more in less at bats . Than most on the team.. You can look at it like that also.....
- 11 replies
-
- clayton mccullough
- sandy alcantara
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I don't think Ryan one player . Control trade deadline that much.. remeber Marlins had of lAKE TILL 2030. more to it. their would been no reason to trade. anyone if one player made that much of difference. But other than Ryan . I agree with you.
- 11 replies
-
- clayton mccullough
- sandy alcantara
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
let say this marlins are 8-25 when Javier Sanoja hit higher than the 9th spot in the batting order during the 2026 season ( AI overview ) . Conner Norby 26-39 record with team this year. Lake Bacher 2.66 ERA 23.2 inning avg inng with new team 2 ( had control over toll 2030) . Victor Vondnik 5.03 ERA 19.2 Inning with Marlins. The Marlins are 35 and 31 in games Griffen Conine has appeared during the 2026 . I would Votee to bring back Austin Dean .
- 11 replies
-
- clayton mccullough
- sandy alcantara
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I thought this be about the game the night before. No. One of the improvements I voted for. I miss the older days . When the rule was you never take out a pitcher who pitching good. I do know Marlins are trying don't pick 3 time in line up.. but don't help when don't have lake Beacher type guy no more. Lineup was not going to help Marlins win last night

