Jump to content
Fish On First
  • Create Account

1993 fan from start

Verified Member
  • Posts

    532
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Miami Marlins Videos

2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking

Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

News

2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 1993 fan from start

  1. Feel like it about the pitchers you can trust the most in series . even if Sandy been shacky in last 4. 2-1 marlins Mvp Griffin Conine.
  2. glad sandy came in and got the save. supprise a little bit. I weather see him in the bullpen. instead of struggling eating innging.. How about that throw from Joe mack to second base help save the game.
  3. Good for the guys. To Keep trying. Hop this don't hurt Marlins draft spot next year. Thanks for the read. Seem sometimes DBacks games last longer than Marlins normal games .
  4. I thought this was where you talk about last night win or read about it. its not on hear.
  5. Good to see Xavier Edwards bacK. In Sandy case I don't care about the inning piched . IF its in top 5 it be good. If he trying to be elite pitcher. At one point it was about getting votes in the CY race. Not no more. I DO love inning eating pitcher . But most set over 4 ERA. Now sould be off season ready plains. IN supprise the writter did not say nothing about Marsee RUNS numbers . ? Its only taking him 65 ab extar to get 20 extar runs. IF I done that right.
  6. gaving the 291 ab R 45 58 rbi hr 14 . What Im getting at is .It took Owen far less AT BATS than 90 percent on team. Good EXAMPLE IS Kyle Stowers 413 AB 51 R 60 Rbi 19 HOME RUNs. Struggling I agree somewhat . I seen in his last 3 weeks. AND COMPARING OFFENSE Hernandez and the amount of abs 47 r and needed 180 more AB 10 extar hr. Does he GET SENT DOWN NO .Not to after first month of season. MY qustion is how much room does he have to get better? or is this his celling. In this case I can say Most batters on the team. Had rockey year. 400 or more AT Bats still just getting 45 rbi AND JUST getting into the 50 run range I feel like this was the same thing everyone did with Conner Norby . far to many strikeouts. BUT his runs AND RBI was matching others in far less less abs.. why I was Saying team play better with him in lineup. and had winning record with him this year by 4 games last I check. and went on a losing streak when he was sent done. losing after JUNE.
  7. The biggest benfit for Jacob. Could be time with the Rays lower minors
  8. I can live with that . defensive numbers show Sanoja better at ss and 2b.
  9. last three year are and overpay for him. All this is thinking he would improve. with little power . plus the amount of ab's that he needed to get runs score compare to 2025. if I had to give him a contract it be $2.5M in 2027 $6M in 2028 5.5M in 2029 club option $6M in 2030 IM AM COPARING TO Luis Lara . IM looking at run and rbis and ab's
  10. THAT would have been fun game to win. never going to win a playoff spot with bad batting order against LHP. OR sitting 25 in mlb against LHP. Morel his first homer of the season is a slap to the face . I think diffrent unless he wants to still play in Miami. Numbers were not their for Marlins to keep him. and still not. in game like that everyone inthe batting order should have a hit. what I don't get why sanoja was not replace with pitch hitter. in the 9th inning.
  11. IT was more then HICKS . I think it was Lake , bringing up Agustin, Being wrong about Puley and Leo Jimenez choicing over Norby. and not sending Owens down after his 145 game, NOW they got draft pick . .. Not understanding he struggling right now Everyone thought the HICK TRADE WAS good , problem none the return Players Marlins got. Was not Mlb Ready to play day one . team want to see them in spring traning.
  12. Yes Sandy had a bad game. That he help created. Nothing change when he went to the mound after the first inning. I dont understand that. You think he would See what Mets are doing. Elite pitcher do that. And no team bets them. Excapt the best player on the other team....I would like to seen more of leg kick and stand colser to the 3b on the mound for Sandy. Change it up at lest. TV crew talking inngs lol. when they don't show it on graphics. Game pitch what they show. HOPE marlins get a good annoure replacement next year. Again anther game Marlins lose with J.Sanja hitting out of order . Marlins have winning record with him hitting 9th last I CHECK. Yes I belive it was A bad line up.. Not counting B.Nvarrato. Cuse he make up for it behind the plate. what does the Marlins have to show for D. De Los Santos During playoff race? AT lest the guy I had more faith in showing me more Jared Serra . but need more ab to see who he is. Diffrent in Sandy bad game vs Eury is age
  13. One of my favorit players of All Time .. Just like to seen him retire in marlins uniform . Not the Mets.
  14. 2-1- marlins Mvp Stowers yesterday game I like the batting order 5,6, 7,,9 was right
  15. Looking for more good read story . Who won the Mike Pazza trade ? Not just the Mets on mlb.com
  16. who would take him on . at this late in season. G. Pauly would be next . Can't return to minors.
  17. Which Marlins player do you trust most at the plate with the game on the line? not A POLL IF GRIFFEN CONINE name Not their . i trust anyboady over Javier ( when not batting 9th) and Agustin.
  18. 1-2 Cubs Kyle Stowers Mvp yesterday game marlins where luky to win. with bad Batting order .
  19. Short-rested, revamped Pauley posts career night Good job Pauley . I don't get Short -rested part. When he said "I've been working on swinging down. most likely this is his last time with the Marlins. Because of using him for two days at most before this call -up.. He be let go during offseason.
  20. My question is do they regret trading Lake Bachar? If we are talking bullpen. PITS mostly use him in 2 to 3 inngs each game. plus was under control 2030. and what cheep deal for SP would you make ? that would help. with no callups it a lost also. cause Marlins would still need Two. My Grade for this trade deadline is C- . Because it also hurt Marlins 2026 season. and players they traded are playing better for other teams . that are not going to the playoff. not talking Tampa trade. Rockies and PIT. I Understand building for future . But one of the player in trade should be Mlb ready . LAKE GOING 3.0 INNGS against BOSTON no Run was good
×
×
  • Create New...