Jump to content
Fish On First
  • Create Account

Hippyboi

Verified Member
  • Posts

    185
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Miami Marlins Videos

2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking

Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

News

2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Hippyboi

  1. I'd trade Caissie before Conine. but I don't think he would get much attention. those mediocre stats were pretty much all platooned.
  2. 69 rbis in 457 at bats is almost 100 over a full season. He's been hot for 2 months. He just needs to increase his walk rate to go with his low strikeout rate and he can be an 825-850 ops. Needs to stop the dumb base running, while maybe increasing the steals. One position should help his fielding also, but he did win a gold glove last year.
  3. Jaavy should take over at 2B and maybe time to trade X while he still has some value to a 2B needy team
  4. I don't understand why they didn't try to stretch out Philipps. I don't see White jumping into the rotation after a poor AAA and an injury. Sandy, Eury, Snelling, Myer and Gusto is nice, but I would have like to see Philipps given more of a shot at length. Henriquez is back next year and if he is healthy he should be our closer + Peterson Fauchier and we need some lefties.
  5. I appreciate Stowers wanting to play, but he is not playing well and is a negative when he gets on base.
  6. Stowers should have been shut down 2 weeks ago opening up a real tryout for De Los Santos. Alderman hasn't shown much in the last 6 weeks.
  7. All year long Marlins seem to over manage the L/R match ups. Philipps doesn't allow a run for 3 - 2/3s and is pulled after 59 pitches for Gibson. The inconsistent stretching out of Philipps and Gusto has been an issue for me all year. I still have nightmares watching Jimenez come in as a platoon hitter I think a set place in the batting order is better than the constant rotation Not sure why Stowers plays on a bum leg when the season is over
  8. How they decide to put all these pitchers with not much future in the AFL escapes me Arquette didn't play in the 1st playoff game Williams has been great for 48 games. Nice to see a big AFL
  9. Other than him being right handed, I think Cannarela and Compton may have more potential than Alderman.
  10. I can see a 3 year deal for Sanoja at similar salary. Lopez and X really let us down in the 2nd half. If we could get a decent return, I'd trade X and put Sanoja at second.
  11. I agree that they should have done more at the trade deadline, but let's be honest. Eury has been miserable in his last 3 starts and Sandy has been bad in his last three. If we had won 4 of those we'd be 2 games out
  12. I always thought Pauley might come around, but we need a right hand hitting 3B. Gotta say Sanoja has been a bright spot and maybe deserves a full-time shot, but his versatility is a big plus. I'm not sure De Los Santos can field well enough and we need a righty DH, because I think the Gus Bus should leave the station.
  13. Yo bro anybody can get hot for 22 games and some like the Dodgers might not have much to play for. 3 with Zona and 3 with SD. Sweep those and 9-7 the rest. I don't pray as a rule, but my wife does. That might cost me a new dress.
  14. Finally!!! Good bye Leo Watch Dub Gleed become an all star
  15. Balchar trade was the one that made no sense to me. Pitt is using him for up to 3 innings and a 3.24 era
  16. the one good decision influenced by being cheap, but I do think with a depleted bullpen they should have been more aggressive stretching the "little 3"
  17. Agreed, no Suarez, but why is Jimenez playing instead of De Los Santos? X has cooled as well as Lopez. I don't think moving players up and down the batting order helps.
  18. Team base running has become an issue - Edwards, Marsee and Jimenez - well I guess that's not the whole team. Need to stretch out 1 or 2 relievers to 2 innings. The one inning limits requires more depth. Ramirez should be gone. No bat. No glove. No future!
  19. So now the unreliable at best Cade Gibson is our only left handed reliever or starter for that matter. Nice planning by Bendix. Not to mention our poor left right batter balance
  20. Sanoja has actually surprised me and has a decent bat to go with position versatility. Still young he could get better
  21. Agreed. Navarrto is needed, because you can't trust Gus behind the plate in a playoff chase. Jiminez should have been dumped months ago. Pauley I gave a longer leash, but I think he needs to go as well. Long, De Los Santos, Alderman - anybody else would be an upgrade.
×
×
  • Create New...