Jump to content
Fish On First
  • Create Account

1993 fan from start

Verified Member
  • Posts

    532
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Miami Marlins Videos

2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking

Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

News

2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 1993 fan from start

  1. long reliever janson junk he not a Starter. who else moves is the point ? Witch to me would leave Marlins looking at one more reliever . who not a project. Which player should Marlins pickup ? fun one to me is Kazuma Okamoto doubles should be their Will someone offer the right trade packet for Eward think price be higher at trade deadline
  2. I hope it not anther eric wagaman story. That hurts the Marlins in First half again . Do think Marlins Have to come away with 3 to 4 More wins in first Half. THEN trade bait. cause 1 year deal. But looks like high strikeout guy. that will hurt. Has to improve on hitting doubles cause power not their. If anything spring training will tell all. But not on board with Starting someone because of Winter ball.
  3. I HAVE NOT SEEN trade I think i would like. hold would be good till replace close trade include i thank about Kade Strowd P , , Cade Povich P, Boston Bateman p
  4. What his replament?? I thought Marlins said they sing pitcher. Don't care what Baltimore has if no replacement.
  5. I DISAGREE with sing 1st baseman if that a full time move. Take away ab's from Conine and other who move to 1st . The names sing will have to be bigger than O’Hearn/Hoskins offensive wise. To justify taking ab's away. Graham Pauley offense lives a lot to be desire. you have pickup a third baseman to platoon with him. if you are making that move
  6. Would have to give that a hard no. Winter ball not spring training or Minors. Marlins already gave their second option answer to first base. Otheir players can see playing time at First Base . If that the goal then I could see Deyvison De Los Santos IN THE SECOND HALF IF NO ONE take it.. Right now it sould be about power RBI's one reliver and starter pitching.. IF Marlins are not spending the money to build off of 2025 it be wrong. Marlins start the season with DE los . i be ok with them making two moves trading for Oneil Cruz ( depend on cost .23 double and 19 to 22 hr not bad) ,or getting Petter Fairbanks ,Luis Severino ( underrateded) , Kyle Finnegan .
  7. I know all long Marlins are going need one or two underrated Relivers.
  8. my saying was in the real world Marlins trade for Tampa Bay Rays first baseman Yandy Díaz, and get Pete Fairbanks. That why I see one pitcher traded for 1st baseman and reliver . If marlins can't find on in free angent market. maybe gett one player with payroll not above 89 million to 92 million ( be suprisde a little if payroll above 95 million ). but see it spent on more then one player.
  9. Mack I don't see till after the future Prospect Promotion Incentive draft pick. Pérez's he's four seasons away from free agency. I Would only buy out two of them years. five years, $55M most 68 if you are getting 3 years extend over his next 4 years .
  10. Lots of people don't give lot creadit to Stowers turn around to marlins staff. that been turning around couple player in 2025 I WAS MORE THINK ALONG 7 MILLION IN 2026 PAY RAISE 6 MILLION IN 2027 13 MILLION IN 2028 7 MILLION IN 2029 11 MILLION IN 2030 12.5 MILLION IN 2031 9.5 MILLION 2032 = 66 Million I think more what Marlins where thinking . so they can extand more than one.
  11. Lets not for get. What pick it will cost the marlins to get king. I hated the day King was traded from start.
  12. First of Hicks is more than bench depth. He can play 1b if needed . plus he not a backup . If Agustin defence does not improve . And their trust in Hicks BY pitchers. that part of the main reason picher call from dugout . cause of Ramirez.. and is not full time cather. only way I see trading Hicks is if marlins have anther one in waiting not name Mack. and if it helps boost a trade. hate to have injure .. I could see Mack coming in taking 60% catcher playing time. But fans and media still want Agustin over good defence cather.
  13. Than you are calling all marlins reliever non impact low in lol( know not what you mean 100%) . and it not about left handed also . Witch I been reading people want. What it feel like you want is one guy you can callup on in the 9th . Would be good. But to me it a guy that can hold runners on in any inning. I weather stick to having two three guys you can call up . That work for Clayton so far . That why I think who ever Marlins get must be able to hold runner . mix with 1 guy who can go one and half innings. yes I like to have Pete Fairbank but not worth it if it not 2 year with a option.. Marlins best years have been with strong bullpen also.
  14. I would if it does not get in bidden war. IF you can trust him to hold runer on.
  15. For the first time in recent memory, the Marlins actually possess solid depth at catcher. Agustín Ramírez, I don't think you and me watch same guy last year. play behind the plate. Rule 5 selection Liam Hicks could also push for a roster spot after a promising rookie campaign.. he on the team . unless marlins make a move to replace him.. Agustín is part time dh none of the other catchers will start the season,. unless good spring traning.. Liam Hicks does not have to push for a roster spot. plus he can play some 1b. Looking forward to seeing Robby Snelling Kemp Alderman Joshua Ekness and Joe Mack
  16. Marlins trade LHP Braxton Garrett and INF Connor Norby to the Seattle Mariners for OF Jonny Farmelo I DONT SEE happening In real world lol Marlins trade for Pete Fairbanks. , $10M in 2027 and $11M in 2028 Anthony Kay (31, SP, Japan) Two years 12M Jakob Junis on 3.5m Marlins trade RHP Anthony Bender to the Athletics for 3B/1B Tommy White Yandy Diaz or Oneil Cruz for better power
  17. I don't know How it opens up DH spot. removing Griffin Conine from LF . But been saying same thing . SO I Agree.
  18. noT board with Agustin Ramirez hitting second or third .
  19. I don't see RHP Adam Mazur and 3B Nolan Arenado being in this type of trade . love rest of trade close.
  20. Ignoffo is the most intrest one on hear right now . that not in top 15. cause of his at bats and rbi's but D is anther thing.
  21. Paul Goldschmidt will do no better at power at marlins park / loan 534 AB age 38 only thing is he may still hit doubles . hitting second or lead off you are looking at a dh / 1st baseman in the drop in power is their . so many people like Agustin but don't say Salvador Perez . Or use to like Luis Arraez .
×
×
  • Create New...