Jump to content
Fish On First
  • Create Account

1993 fan from start

Verified Member
  • Posts

    532
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Miami Marlins Videos

2026 Miami Marlins Top Prospects Ranking

Miami Marlins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

News

2025 Miami Marlins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Miami Marlins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 1993 fan from start

  1. I was one that hated this trade on day one. Got chew out for saying that on other marlins boards. plus for saying that I read Sixto was injure when marlins got him from Phillies sites I read it from . did not want this to be bad trade. but it was from day one.. never was high on him also thought J.T. Realmuto and Yelich are two no team should trade if building a team.
  2. After reading stats from baseball-reference no. Don't want to over pay for a guy who may hit 235 BA, . have 6 HR in Marlins stadium Victor Mesa Jr offence scare me as a long term player. If you are looking at cheap of option can't go wrong talking about Miguel Andujar.
  3. Feel like I have to bring it up. Am I the only one upset Marlins let go of Mel Stottlemyre Jr. ? Who could replace him? Something I like to read and get people thoughts on. from real fans . not ones that keep making same old jokes.
  4. still not high on victor mesa jr like I am on Xavier Edwards. before the 2024 season started . why i question the Anderson signing . Defense wise I though he could replace jazz from time to time in CF. let jazz play 2b ,ss more.
  5. finished their MLB careers with the Marlins was great. like watching videos of former players highlights . like to see more charles johnson, gary shelfeild ,jeff conine , Darren Daulton , kevin brown , and others from past 1993 till 2017
×
×
  • Create New...